Appearing in "When Johnny Comes Marching Home"
- Abraham Lincoln(Deceased)
- Benjamin Franklin(Deceased)
- George Washington(Deceased)
- Thomas Jefferson(Deceased)
Synopsis for "When Johnny Comes Marching Home"
A tie-in to the Day of Judgment crossover event, Anarky encounters The Haunted Tank and teams up with its crew to defeat an army of zombies rising from Arlington National Cemetery. Anarky also encounters various Founding Fathers in the process. The story carries a strong anti-war message, and ends when Anarky, demoralized by the sight of pointless fighting among men from every war in US history, refuses to fight and abandons the battlefield
- This issue is a "Day of Judgment" tie-in.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Anarky Vol 2 7 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Anarky series
- DC Universe Magical Community
Links and References
- Day of Judgment (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Day of Judgment at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Day of Judgment at dcindexes.com
|Day of Judgment Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "Day of Judgment" crossover event that took place in 1999. Day of Judgment involved the rogue Angel Asmodel being bonded to the Spectre Force, and using his powers to wreak havoc on the world, attempting to take vengeance against the Presence. Hell was frozen over, and both Demons and the Damned were released upon Earth. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Day of Judgment Crossover" category.