Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the 2011 initiative, the New 52, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Andrew Pulaski, code name Apollo, is a StormWatch operative.
Realizing he had powers, he set out to do good, but mostly from the sidelines. Among his exploits was killing a child pornography ring. He did not consider himself a hero, and when he was approached by StormWatch, he was initially heistant to join. He was interested in partnering up with Midnighter, though Martian Manhunter persuaded them both to join, as their powers could prove useful.
- Power Loss: Apollo can not stay long without exposing himself to the Sun, which drains his powers.
- Apollo was created by Warren Ellis and Bryan Hitch, first appearing as part of the Wildstorm Universe in StormWatch (Volume 2) #4. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity Apollo first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Stormwatch (Volume 3) #1 by Paul Cornell and Miguel Sepulveda.
- 52 Appearances of Andrew Pulaski (Prime Earth)
- 28 Images featuring Andrew Pulaski (Prime Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Andrew Pulaski (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Andrew Pulaski (Prime Earth)