Angelo Bend, alias Angle Man was an unsuccessful criminal who became obsessed with crimes with unbeatable "angles." He plagued Wonder Woman with a series of increasingly clever schemes that involved "angles."
The Angle Man joined the Secret Society of Super-Villains now wearing a yellow and green costume and wielding the Angler, a Penrose triangle which could warp time and space in a variety of ways. He had been recruited and outfitted by the SSOSV's founder Darkseid only to use the Angler to warp ahead in time to a point after Darkseid had been exposed and deposed as the Society's secret leader.
Angle Man died during the "Crisis on Infinite Earths" event, apparently as a result of attempting to use his Angler during the massive dimensional upheavals caused by the collapsing of the Multiverse.
- This version of Angle Man, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 24 Appearances of Angelo Bend (Earth-One)
- 4 Images featuring Angelo Bend (Earth-One)
- 1 Quotations by or about Angelo Bend (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Angelo Bend (Earth-One)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."