After having some initial success with his criminal gang, and his penchant for working out new angles for criminal activity, the Angler set out upon a scheme to trick Wonder Woman into revealing her secret identity, under the mistaken assumption that she actually had one, as did most other super-heroes. Suspecting a trap, Wonder Woman pretended to go along with the ruse, until she could turn the tables on the Angler and his gang. He was arrested and convicted of racketeering charges and given a stiff prison sentence.
- enemy of Wonder Woman
- This version of Angler, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Appearances of Angler II (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Angler II (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Angler II (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Angler II (Earth-Two)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."