Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Developed an extremely powerful set of magicks that was able to bind and control the powerful energies of the 5th dimension imp Mister Mxyzptlk indicating that her magical power levels are either directly equal to, or at least comparable to Mxyzptlk. Annataz was able to keep him from accessing his own powers.
- Annataz of Earth-3 had directly compariable powers of magick usage as she was able to directly bind the power levels of the 5th dimensional imp Mxyzptlk who is stated to have powers that operate above third dimensional laws and limitations. If that is true, her powers were above that of her New Earth counterpart Zatanna in scope and effect, and thus far closer to Shazam or the Spectre who are able to basically accomplish anything that they wish through their magical abilities.
- Annataz's magickal abilities could be used for a host of direct physical acts including augmenting her strength levels to obvious superhuman levels. But her augmentation far below those of Prime who she was not able to defeat.
- Comparible to her counterpart Zatanna, Annataz must actually speak her incantations aloud in order for them to be effective. However unlike Zatanna her spells seem to remain in effect until she specifically remove or eliminates them. Also Annataz seems to not only speak her spells backwards but in completely reverse format thus unlike Zatana who will say "tasf nur hsalf" for "Flash run fast" Annataz would reverse the very nature of the words. Such as her mental command to "Be at peace" was spoken as "peace at be" observed upside down.
- Annataz is the Earth-3 counterpart to Zatanna but has a far greater range of power and scope than her New Earth counterpart. As an "evil" version of Zatanna, Annataz mostly indulged in her powers for her own self gratification. But she obviously kept honing and refining her skills and power levels to be able to bind and control being of so called infinite power levels such as Mxyzptlk whose powers are stated not to be magic but a "higher dimensional power that only appear on the surface to be true magicks". This suggests that Annataz could use her powers to effect othersthat are scientific or unknown in nature outside of true magicks, at the very least to prevent them from operating normally, if at all as shown.
- 1 Appearances of Annataz Arataz (Earth-3)
- 1 Images featuring Annataz Arataz (Earth-3)
- Quotations by or about Annataz Arataz (Earth-3)
- Character Gallery: Annataz Arataz (Earth-3)
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.