Ares had commissioned his brother Hephaestus to build him an unstoppable weapon of mass destruction for use in Kaznia, offering it for sale to the Northern faction. Ares' ambition was to use the armor to further nation-wide conflict and bloodshed, so when he learned that the Northern leader Nardoc had other, more peaceful plans, he removed him and assumed his identity as leader.
The Annihilator was eventually stopped by Wonder Woman, Hawk and Dove, who discovered its weakness: it drew its power from violence, and confronting it with peace shut it down. The deactivated Annihilator was taken to Watchtower storage.
- Superhuman Strength The Annihilator automaton has an incalculable strength degree, easily able to break the 100 ton barrier marker. It's been seen toppling arms grade weaponry, forts and tanks with negligible difficulty using nothing but its bare hands. It also could hold its own against DC powerhouses such as Wonder Women, Hawk & Dove simultaneously, and win.
- Invulnerability it is, for all intents and purposes, indestructable, having taken multiple blows from Wonder Woman, Hades's fire and Hawkgirl's mace, as well as the blade wielded by God of War, Ares, without faltering or slowing it's pace.
- Aggression Empowerment: the Annihilator draws its power and strength from the aggression of oncoming foes, or during the heat of battle to not only afford itself autonomous motion, but greatly enhance it's own capabilities by several steps given time.
- Self-Sustenance The armor is self powered, needing no fuel or energy to run it or its machinations, save for directed aggression towards its very being to produce motion and its singular drive to annihilate foes.
- Appearances of Annihilator (DCAU)
- Item Gallery: Annihilator (DCAU)
- Images featuring Annihilator (DCAU)
Links and References
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."