Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
History of character is unknown.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Batman, related film, and the tie-in comic The Batman Strikes!. It is an adaptation of Tony Zucco. The original character was created by Bob Kane, Bill Finger, and Jerry Robinson and first appeared in Detective Comics #38.
- Tony Zucco was voiced by Mark Hamill.
- 1 Appearances of Anthony Zucco (The Batman)
- 1 Images featuring Anthony Zucco (The Batman)
- Quotations by or about Anthony Zucco (The Batman)
- Character Gallery: Anthony Zucco (The Batman)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."
|Batman Villain(s) from the 2004 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 2004 television show The Batman. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "The Batman (TV Series) Villains category."