The Anti-Matter Man hails from the anti-matter universe of Qward, from one of the planets within that universe; and that, through means as yet undisclosed, he possesses power on a vast scale. Among his powers are super-human strength and invulnerability, and the power to walk among the pathways between positive matter dimensions at will.
At one point in the latter part of the 20th century, the Anti-Matter Man discovered the twin positive matter universes containing Earth-One and Earth-Two, and decided to investigate them. In his curiosity, he felt no empathy at all for the living beings populating these positive matter universes, and remained either blissfully ignorant or arrogantly unconcerned as to whether or not his presence there would endanger those positive matter universes.
Ultimately, the Anti-Matter Man's threat was ended by the combined forces of the Justice League and Justice Society. They halted his progress before any long-lasting damage could be done, and the power of the Spectre banished him back to his anti-matter universe. He
- Unique Physiology
- Explosion: Anti-Matter Man could explode if he came into direct contact with positive matter.
- Size Alteration: Anti-Matter Man has a inconsistent size, sometimes reaching from dozens of meters to almost planetary size. 
- Probability Manipulation
- Energy Negation: He can neutralize powers of mystical beings as the Spectre. 
- Dimensional Travel
- 5 Appearances of Anti-Matter Man (Antimatter Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Anti-Matter Man (Antimatter Universe)
- Quotations by or about Anti-Matter Man (Antimatter Universe)
- Character Gallery: Anti-Matter Man (Antimatter Universe)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.