History of character has not yet been written.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Teen Titans, the animated shorts that continued the series, and its tie-in comic book series Teen Titans Go!. It is an adaptation of Aqualad. The original character was created by Robert Bernstein and Ramona Fradon and first appeared in Adventure Comics #269.
- Aqualad was voiced by Wil Wheaton for Teen Titans and by Khary Payton for the Teen Titans Go! episode "Más y Menos".
- Aqualad refuses to eat sea food and disapproves of his friends eating it as well. According to him, the fish they are eating could have been his friends in the ocean. 
- 37 Appearances of Aqualad (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 11 Images featuring Aqualad (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 2 Quotations by or about Aqualad (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Aqualad (Teen Titans TV Series)
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.