The Aquaman legacy survived all the way in to the 853rd Century, this Aquaman is the protector of the ocean world of Neptune. He is also a member of the Justice Legion, a futuristic version of the Justice League. He travelled back to the 21st Century to invite their predecessors to go to their time to celebrate the return of the original Superman, who was hibernating in the sun for thousands Of years. But when they arrived in this century, one of its members, had a virus that infects both humans and androids. A virus that Vandal Savage claimed to have created. The virus makes people loose their minds, he came to believe that the Legion had attacked them. 
The team then try to prove their innocence and rush to build the Tyrant Sun, the only device capable of reversing the situation, but for that they would have to salvage parts from the Batcave, Atlantis and the Watchtower. In Watchtower the other members of the Justice League, met to decide what to do with the Justice Legion, when they are surprised by the invasion of their team lunar base, then the members of each group are fighting each other. Zauriel fought Aquaman and gets held in a huge bubble of water, Zauriel escapes using his flaming sword. Zauriel then reads his team mates minds and senses that they are innocent.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Atlantean Biological Adaptation: The Atlanteans are an offshoot of humanity that is biologically adapted to the deep ocean environment. For most Atlanteans, this means that can breathe underwater, endure the pressures of the deep (among other adaptations), and can only spend a very limited time out of water. He also possesses superhuman levels of strength, speed, endurance and durability, all by-products of his body being adapted to survive unprotected in the tremendous pressures of the ocean depths. Although other Atlanteans possess similar adaptations, Aquaman's royal lineage makes him a super-Atlantean as well as super-human, and as such he has greater physical capabilities than does a typical Atlantean.
- Amphibious Nature: Aquaman, as an Atlantean, can breath underwater and on land. He can be immersed indefinitely without suffering any ill effects but being super-Atlantean due to his royal lineage, he can survive on land longer than an average Atlantean. This length can be extended by the humidity in the atmosphere but eventually prolonged dehydration will weaken him thus he must return to aquatic enviroment at various period.
- Enhanced Sight: His ability to see in the murky depths of the ocean allows him exceptional night vision while on land.
- Enhanced Hearing: several times more acute than human capacity.
- Enhanced Smell: several times more acute than human capacity.
- Superhuman Strength: Aquaman possesses superhuman strength on the order of 150 times human maximum, but his strength is always underrated, considering the company that he keeps. His strength is more than a match for most barriers such as wood, metals, brick or concrete walls. Only extremely durable metal reinforced barriers, have any chance of slowing him for any length of time.
- Superhuman Endurance: Aquaman possesses strength and stamina that allows him to swim up to 150 mph for at least a 4 hour period without significant breaks for rest or recuperation.
- Superhuman Durability: Aquaman's enhanced physiology enables him to withstand impacts that would kill and ordinary human, and critically injure an average Atlantean. He has been seen in ocean depths as deep as 20,000 feet (3.79 miles) below the surface of the water.
- Energy-Heat Resistance: Aquaman is extremely resistant to energy/heat based attacks as he has with stood multiple blasts.
- Superhuman Equilibrium
- Hydrokinesis: His control of water is so great that he can even control water present in the body of any being.
- Enhanced Intellingence: Because the evolution of Neocortex
- 14 Appearances of Aquaman (DC One Million)
- 3 Images featuring Aquaman (DC One Million)
- Quotations by or about Aquaman (DC One Million)
- Character Gallery: Aquaman (DC One Million)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|DC One Million Character |
This character was created during DC One Million, and is a part of its possible future in the 853rd Century. DC One Million was a massive company-wide crossover event published in 1998.