"The Doom from Dimension Aqua": On a watery world known as Dimension Aqua, a criminal named Leron seizes control of the kingdom, deposing the reigning queen, Mera. Mera is exiled and flees to the Earth dimension where she enlists the aid of Aquaman and [[Garth (New E
Appearing in "The Doom from Dimension Aqua"
- Leron (First appearance)
- Xebel (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Doom from Dimension Aqua"
On a watery world known as Dimension Aqua, a criminal named Leron seizes control of the kingdom, deposing the reigning queen, Mera. Mera is exiled and flees to the Earth dimension where she enlists the aid of Aquaman and Aqualad.
Leron pursues Mera to Atlantis and engages in battle with Aquaman, Aqualad, Mera and the water sprite, Quisp. He captures them all and brings them to Mera's homeland.
Aquaman discovers that traces of lead commonly found in oil, can remove the hard-water super-powers of people from Mera's home dimension. He makes use of this knowledge and succeeds in defeating Leron.
Returning to Earth, Aquaman invites Mera to stay with him in Atlantis.
- This issue is divided into three chapters:
- Part I: The Doom from Dimension Aqua
- Part II: The Super Sea Sleuth
- Part III: Prisoners of the Water World
- This issue contains a one-page text article entitled "The Fantastic Frogman".
- This issue contains a one-page "Homer" humor strip by Henry Boltinoff.
- Aquaman image gallery
- Aquaman appearances list
- Aquaman quotes page
- Aquaman (TV Series)
- Aqualad image gallery
- Aqualad appearances list
- Aqualad quotes page
- Mera image gallery
- Mera appearances list
- Mera quotes page
- Quisp appearances list
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Aquaman Vol 1 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Aquaman series
- Images from Aquaman Vol 1 11
- Aquaman Recommended Reading