"Menace of the Man-Fish": Aquaman and Aqualad are present when Dr. Deering, a scientist, is turned into a water-breather by a backfired experiment. Deering, who has also created a gigantic underwater construction machine, is maddened by his fate, uses his machine to steal skyscrapers, and then b
Appearing in "Menace of the Man-Fish"
- Doctor Deering (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Menace of the Man-Fish"
Aquaman and Aqualad are present when Dr. Deering, a scientist, is turned into a water-breather by a backfired experiment. Deering, who has also created a gigantic underwater construction machine, is maddened by his fate, uses his machine to steal skyscrapers, and then builds a “city” of his own beneath the sea. When he tries to populate it with persons from a stolen ship, Aquaman and Aqualad intervene. Deering captures them, but Mera arrives on a visit from her world and frees her friends. Finally, Deering’s ability to breathe underwater wears off, as does his madness, and Aquaman saves his life. Aqualad helps put back the skyscrapers with Deering’s machine.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Aquaman image gallery
- Aquaman appearances list
- Aquaman quotes page
- Aquaman (TV Series)
- Aqualad image gallery
- Aqualad appearances list
- Aqualad quotes page
- [[Mera (New Earth)/Gallery|Mera image gallery]]
- [[Mera (New Earth)/Appearances|Mera appearances list]]
- [[:Category:Mera (New Earth)/Quotes|Mera quotes page]]
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Aquaman Vol 1 15 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Aquaman series
- Images from Aquaman Vol 1 15
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Aquaman at Wikipedia.org
- Aquaman at DCU Guide
- Aquaman at Comic Book Database
- Aquaman at Toonopedia
- Aquaman at TV Tropes
- Aquaman at Comics Alliance
- Aquaman at Hark! A Vagrant
- The Aquaman Shrine
- The Unofficial Aquaman Website