"Trap of the Sinister Sea Nymphs": When Mera’s twin sister Hila is exiled with her lover Kandor for a crime that they did not commit, Kandor uses her to lure Aquaman into a trap to try to wrest from him the secret of the Seven Golden Eels. The Eels, when grasped, confer incr
Appearing in "Trap of the Sinister Sea Nymphs"
- Kandor (First appearance)
- Hila (First appearance)
- Professor Kreon (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Trap of the Sinister Sea Nymphs"
When Mera’s twin sister Hila is exiled with her lover Kandor for a crime that they did not commit, Kandor uses her to lure Aquaman into a trap to try to wrest from him the secret of the Seven Golden Eels. The Eels, when grasped, confer incredible powers on their holder. Aquaman refuses, and runs a gauntlet of traps. Meanwhile, Mera’s water-shaping powers are restored by Professor Kreon of her dimensional world. Eventually, Kandor, Hila, Aquaman, and Mera find themselves allied in battle against the menacing Armadillo Men. After their victory, they are approached by Aqualad, who tells them that Kandor and Hira have been cleared in their world. The two lovers decide to return home.
- Kandor is not to be confused with the Kryptonian bottled city of Kandor.
- No trivia.
- Aquaman image gallery
- Aquaman appearances list
- Aquaman quotes page
- Aquaman (TV Series)
- Aqualad image gallery
- Aqualad appearances list
- Aqualad quotes page
- [[Mera (New Earth)/Gallery|Mera image gallery]]
- [[Mera (New Earth)/Appearances|Mera appearances list]]
- [[:Category:Mera (New Earth)/Quotes|Mera quotes page]]
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Aquaman Vol 1 22 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Aquaman series
- Images from Aquaman Vol 1 22
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Aquaman at Wikipedia.org
- Aquaman at DCU Guide
- Aquaman at Comic Book Database
- Aquaman at Toonopedia
- Aquaman at TV Tropes
- Aquaman at Comics Alliance
- Aquaman at Hark! A Vagrant
- The Aquaman Shrine
- The Unofficial Aquaman Website