"Aquabeast the Abominable": When playboy millionaire Peter Dudley falls in love with Mera, he hires scientist Dr. Hans Ludorf to turn him into a duplicate of Aquaman. Unfortunately, the process goes awry, and Dudley is turned into a hulking, super-powerful, distorted version
Appearing in "Aquabeast the Abominable"
- Aquabeast (Peter Dudley) (Single appearance)
- Hans Ludorf
Synopsis for "Aquabeast the Abominable"
When playboy millionaire Peter Dudley falls in love with Mera, he hires scientist Dr. Hans Ludorf to turn him into a duplicate of Aquaman. Unfortunately, the process goes awry, and Dudley is turned into a hulking, super-powerful, distorted version of Aquaman, who calls himself “Aquabeast”. Aquabeast invades Atlantis, defeats Aquaman in battle, and abducts Mera. But the villain runs afoul of Hammuri, an alien invader on the ocean floor, and does battle with him to keep him from harming Mera. Both Aquabeast and Hammuri fall into a crushing whirlpool and do not emerge. Mera is reunited with Aquaman.
- This book was first published on May 2, 1967.
- No special notes.
- This issue includes "Cap's Hobby Hints" and "Homer" humor strips by Henry Boltinoff.
- Aquaman image gallery
- Aquaman appearances list
- Aquaman quotes page
- Aquaman (TV Series)
- Aqualad image gallery
- Aqualad appearances list
- Aqualad quotes page
- [[Mera (New Earth)/Gallery|Mera image gallery]]
- [[Mera (New Earth)/Appearances|Mera appearances list]]
- [[:Category:Mera (New Earth)/Quotes|Mera quotes page]]
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Aquaman Vol 1 34 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Aquaman series
- Images from Aquaman Vol 1 34
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Aquaman at Wikipedia.org
- Aquaman at DCU Guide
- Aquaman at Comic Book Database
- Aquaman at Toonopedia
- Aquaman at TV Tropes
- Aquaman at Comics Alliance
- Aquaman at Hark! A Vagrant
- The Aquaman Shrine
- The Unofficial Aquaman Website