"As the Seas Die": A masked saboteur has been blowing up sections of factories whose wastes have been polluting the sea and killing oceanic life. After Aquaman and Aqualad get a summons from their old friend Prof. Dan Davidson, an oceanographer, they have to battle a mass of chemically-maddened
Appearing in "As the Seas Die"
Synopsis for "As the Seas Die"
A masked saboteur has been blowing up sections of factories whose wastes have been polluting the sea and killing oceanic life. After Aquaman and Aqualad get a summons from their old friend Prof. Dan Davidson, an oceanographer, they have to battle a mass of chemically-maddened fish. Then they run into Aquaman’s new friend Phil Darson, who tells them of the occurrences and the pollution menace. Davidson asks Aquaman and Aqualad to investigate the factory sites of Miles Leland, whose plants have been targeted by the mysterious saboteur. The culprit proves to be Phil Darson himself, who dies shortly after killing Leland in a fight. With his dying breath, Darson explains to Aquaman that he committed his crimes to save the seas from being polluted by Leland. Meanwhile, in Atlantis, Ocean Master appears to Mera and demands to speak to Aquaman.
- This issue is reprinted in Adventure Comics #501.
- No trivia.
- Aquaman image gallery
- Aquaman appearances list
- Aquaman quotes page
- Aquaman (TV Series)
- Aqualad image gallery
- Aqualad appearances list
- Aqualad quotes page
- [[Mera (New Earth)/Gallery|Mera image gallery]]
- [[:Category:Mera (New Earth)/Appearances|Mera appearances list]]
- [[:Category:Mera (New Earth)/Quotes|Mera quotes page]]
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Aquaman Vol 1 49 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Aquaman series
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Aquaman at Wikipedia.org
- Aquaman at DCU Guide
- Aquaman at Comic Book Database
- Aquaman at Toonopedia
- Aquaman at TV Tropes
- Aquaman at Comics Alliance
- Aquaman at Hark! A Vagrant
- The Aquaman Shrine
- The Unofficial Aquaman Website