Appearing in "Too Many Quisps!"
- Captain Slade (First appearance)
- Quirk (First appearance)
- Quink (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Too Many Quisps!"
Aquaman and Aqualad are astonished to discover that their Water-Sprite ally, Quisp, has turned to evil. Quisp attacks them and hijacks a cargo ship. They soon learn however, that this is in fact, not the real Quisp, but his twin brother - Quink. Quink is working alongside a pirate named Captain Slade. Slade manipulated the impressionable Quink into believing that Aquaman was evil and set him off to defeat him. Meanwhile, a third Water-Sprite, Quirk is found conducting mischeivious acts of his own. Aquaman convinces Quink that Captain Slade is the true pirate, and together they join forces to stop him.
- This issue is reprinted in Showcase Presents: Aquaman, Volume 1.
- Quirk appears next in Aquaman #10.
- This issue is divided into three chapters:
- Part I: Too Many Quisps
- Part II: The Beasts from the Water World
- Part III: The Water-Sprite Raider
- This issue contains a text article entitled "Mystery Denizens of the Deep".
- This issue contains a one-page "Homer" humor strip by Henry Boltinoff.
- Quirk's name is also spelled Quirp in this issue.
- Aquaman image gallery
- Aquaman appearances list
- Aquaman quotes page
- Aquaman (TV Series)
- Aqualad image gallery
- Aqualad appearances list
- Aqualad quotes page
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Aquaman Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Aquaman series
- Images from Aquaman Vol 1 6
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Aquaman at Wikipedia.org
- Aquaman at DCU Guide
- Aquaman at Comic Book Database
- Aquaman at Toonopedia
- Aquaman at TV Tropes
- Aquaman at Comics Alliance
- Aquaman at Hark! A Vagrant
- The Aquaman Shrine
- The Unofficial Aquaman Website