Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Storm": Aquaman attempts to rescue a family out at sea on their vacation boat during a Perfect storm. The dysfunctional Catholic family agree that when there's no other option and he can only carry two of them back at a time, their daughter J
- The shock wears off and then you feel everything. After awhile, it's not so raw. It never goes completely away, but... maybe it shouldn't.
- -- Aquaman
Appearing in "The Storm"
- Jennifer Malone (Single appearance)
- Elizabeth Malone (Only appearance; dies)
- Roger Malone (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "The Storm"
Aquaman attempts to rescue a family out at sea on their vacation boat during a Perfect storm. The dysfunctional Catholic family agree that when there's no other option and he can only carry two of them back at a time, their daughter Jennifer should go by herself so he can come back faster with scuba equipment. Aquaman returns after bringing her back to shore, but finds Elizabeth and Roger Malone dead in each other's arms underwater. Bringing them back home for a proper burial, he helps the girl come to terms with her loss by telling her about the death of his son.
- This book was first published on December 10, 2003.
- No special notes.
- Aquaman mentions the death of his son. He is referencing the death of Aquababy at Black Manta's hands during Death of a Prince.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Aquaman Vol 6 13 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Aquaman series
- Images from Aquaman Vol 6 13
- Aquaman Recommended Reading