Appearing in "The Trench: Part One"
- The Trench (First appearance)
- Sam's Seafood Restaurant
Synopsis for "The Trench: Part One"
The Trench awaken from the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean and make their way to the surface.
In Boston, Aquaman defeats a group of thugs. Then, he gets to a diner and tries to have a meal but people begin harassing him with questions, causing him to leave. Before he leaves, however, Aquaman gives two golden coins to a waitress, telling her to put her kids through college.
At night in Amnest Bay, Aquaman stands in the shore and reminisces about a time when he was a child with his father. As they watched the sea, Aquaman asked his father why was he a lighthose keeper when he could be the captain of his own ship, and his father replied that the captains needed someone on land to help them watch the shores, and it is called responsibility. As he finishes dwelling on his memories, Mera comes to Aquaman and asks if he is okay. Aquaman tells her that he made his choice and wishes to remain in the surface to hav a new life with Mera while the people of Atlantis finds a new king.
In the ocean, a group of fishermen are attacked by the Trench.
- Pandora makes a brief cameo appearance to witness the events of this story, as she does all #1 issues published as part of The New 52. She can be seen in the seafood restaurant, when the other customers are surprised by Arthur's order.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Aquaman Vol 7 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Aquaman series
- Images from Aquaman Vol 7 1
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Aquaman at Wikipedia.org
- Aquaman at DCU Guide
- Aquaman at Comic Book Database
- Aquaman at Toonopedia
- Aquaman at TV Tropes
- Aquaman at Comics Alliance
- Aquaman at Hark! A Vagrant
- The Aquaman Shrine
- The Unofficial Aquaman Website