Ares confronts the alternate Aquaman in Atlantis when the War God discovers the source of renewed conflict. When he cryptically tells Aquaman that he did not bring Orin and his allies to this new world, but that he could guess who did. Orin and Ares fight, and the Sea King triumphs over Ares. The latter tells Orin about the Insurgents, and that his colleagues are with them.
"Single Player: Battle" Epilogue
This section of history takes place in a timeline outside that of normal Injustice: Gods Among Us history. Information here does not reflect the true history of neither the Injustice: Gods Among Us universe nor the Injustice: The Regime universe, and should not be seen as relevant to future sequels or comic adaptations.
Superman's defeat did not work to Ares' advantage as he had planned. The heroes of the parallel dimension helped this world's Batman build a conflict-free utopia that left the war god famished. On the brink of death, Ares managed to imprison Brainiac 5.
He forced Brainiac to create a time loop beginning with the other dimensional heroes' arrival and ending just before their victory. In this pocket of time, Ares flourished. Endless war was his to savor.
- This character is an adaptation of Ares, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 23 Appearances of Ares (Injustice: The Regime)
- 7 Images featuring Ares (Injustice: The Regime)
- 2 Quotations by or about Ares (Injustice: The Regime)
- Character Gallery: Ares (Injustice: The Regime)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."