Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ariadne Pinxit is an avant-garde artist who used nanobots in paints to program them to form what she wanted. After being beaten and raped by a gang of street thugs, Pinxit disguised herself as a tattoo shop worker, designing lethal tattoos that she brings to "life" via computer in order to kill all the gang members.
After being stopped by Batman, Pinxit injected a lot of nanite ink into her skull, giving her the ability to create creatures and weapons to combat him.
- Body Art Animation: Thanks to nanite ink in her skull, she has the ability to create creatures and weapons.
- 4 Appearances of Ariadne Pinxit (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Ariadne Pinxit (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ariadne Pinxit (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ariadne Pinxit (New Earth)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."