Ariadne Pixnit is an avant-garde artist who used nanobots in paints to program them to form what she wanted. After being beaten and raped by a gang of street thugs, Pixnit disguised herself as a tattoo shop worker, designing lethal tattoos that she brings to "life" via computer in order to kill all the gang members.
After being stopped by Batman, Pixnit injected a lot of nanite ink into her skull, giving her the ability to create creatures and weapons to combat him.
- Body Art Animation: Thanks to nanite ink in her skull, she has the ability to create creatures and weapons.
- 4 Appearances of Ariadne Pinxit (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Ariadne Pinxit (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ariadne Pinxit (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ariadne Pinxit (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."