For reasons that are still classified by the U.S. government, nothing is known about the background of the Nazi agent code-named Armageddon.
What is known is that he is a highly trained operative wearing a distinctive costume, with a cunning mind and a working knowledge of firearms and other weaponry. He first came to public attention during World War II, when he was assigned to infiltrate the United States and to steal a top-secret experimental biochemical formula, which was capable of turning human beings into hulking, berserker-type monsters that would be more effective in combat. It is presumed that the formula was a type of steroid, although again, this cannot be confirmed as all information regarding the case is still classified top secret.
Armageddon's plot to steal this formula was ultimately thwarted by Wonder Woman, and by Charles McNider, the original Dr. Mid-Nite. Armageddon himself managed to escape custody; his later activities and ultimate fate post-war are not known.
small axe, various firearms
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 6 Appearances of Armageddon (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Armageddon (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Armageddon (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Armageddon (New Earth)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."