Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Come and learn that Armando Guitez is your master!
- -- Armando Guitez src
History of character is unknown.
- Divine Empowerment: When malicious souls attacked the ancient Incans they were kept at bay by Tapac-Yauri and were bound to four stone tablets. Two of these tablets were shattered and absorbed by Armando Guitez; they transformed him into a monstrous being.
- Superhuman Strength: Armando could hurl the superhuman Wonder Woman around by her staff. He could crash threw buildings and toss boulders at his enemies.
- Superhuman Durability: Armando survived a plane crash that he himself caused and went toe-to-toe with Wonder Woman without sustaining major damage. However, he was defeated after being impaled on a spire.
- Business Management: Before becoming a rampaging monster, Armando lead a corrupt organization that held sway over cities by controlling it's police, judges and local militants.
- 1 Appearances of Armando Guitez (Just Imagine)
- 4 Images featuring Armando Guitez (Just Imagine)
- 1 Quotations by or about Armando Guitez (Just Imagine)
- Character Gallery: Armando Guitez (Just Imagine)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."