Arnold Daniel Beck was once a low-level employee at Kord Omniversal Research and Development. After he lost his job he grew embittered and was recruited by the Manhunters, who provided him with a battlesuit. He railed against what he called the American Military/Industrial conspiracy, and vowed to undermine it by destroying Kord Research.
Beck was later killed by an OMAC.
Armour:Overthrow wore a suit of armor that provided some protection from physical and energy attacks. The suit was also equipped with boot jets that allowed him flight.
Cesta: Overthrow had a stylized cesta based on the curved wicker basket used in the sport jai alai. The cesta generated balls of explosive energy that he could hurl over great distances with pinpoint accuracy.
- 11 Appearances of Arnold Beck (New Earth)
- 7 Images featuring Arnold Beck (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Arnold Beck (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Arnold Beck (New Earth)
- Overthrow at dccomics.com
- Overthrow at Wikipedia.orghttp://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapsheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=865
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Blue Beetle Villain(s)|
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Blue Beetle Legacy in any of its incarnations. Including Dan Garrett, Ted Kord and Jaime Reyes as well as any alternate universe equivalents.