Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arnold Hugo was a scientist from Gotham City, who never achieved notoriety on his career of choice. Hugo eventually turned to crime after he was ignored by the Historical Society of Gotham, despite being the descendand of a very important historical figure. Hugo tried to sabotage the Society's events, but his plans were often foiled by Batman and Robin. After a couple of his crimes failed, Hugo decided to increase his intellect using one of his own inventions. While he became smarter, his head also became larger than normal. Using his newfound intellect, Hugo created special Robots that would help him on his evil plans. After he captured Batman and Robin, he prepared a special machine to serve as an artificial moon, which would ultimately cause the destruction of the planet. Hugo's plan however was once again foiled by the Dynamic Duo, who escaped Hugo's trap and used his own robots to stop him. Afterwards, Hugo was arrested and taken to prison.
- This version of Professor Hugo, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Arnold Hugo (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Arnold Hugo (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Arnold Hugo (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Arnold Hugo (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."
|Martian Manhunter Villain(s) |