Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shockwave is a professional mercenary equipped with a high-tech suit of armor of unknown origin. He has at one time or another been employed by Metallo, the 1000 and others and has been a frequent opponent of superheroes such as Blue Devil and Booster Gold.
- Shockwave Armor: At least three iterations of this armor were developed. All of them provided:
- Density Control: The armor had a system that allowed control of its density, either reducing it to allow the wearer more freedom of movement or increase it to enhance strength and durability.
- Vibration Generation: It could generate vibrations capable of leveling buildings.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- The character was redesigned twice after being introduced in Blue Devil #2 (1984). The first being Titans #23 (2001), and the second being 52 #3 (2006).
- 19 Appearances of Arnold Pruett (New Earth)
- 10 Images featuring Arnold Pruett (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Arnold Pruett (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Arnold Pruett (New Earth)