Artemis is the Greek Goddess of the hunt, Apollo's twin sister, and one of the goddesses responsible for the creation of Wonder Woman. Artemis acted as the spiritual head of the five goddesses who created the Amazons and is the central figure in the Amazons' development.
- Metamorphosis: Olympians can alter their physical form into any shape that they can choose.
- Immortality: Every Olympian will never age.
- Dimensional Travel: Besides travel between Olympus and Earth realms, the Olympians can use their powers can affect the Earth directly from Olympus or send artifacts to Earth. 
- Power Distribution: Olympians can bestow a portion of their power unto others.
- Animal Empathy: As goddess of the hunt, Artemis can communicate with animals.
- Artemis can increase the fertility rates of animals.
- Telepathy and Illusion Casting: Artemis can mentally communicate with her worshippers, transmitting her image at interdimensional range, and possibly can do the same to any other intelligent being.
- Golden Bow and Arrows
This character is an adaptation of Artemis, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 49 Appearances of Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt (New Earth)
- 7 Images featuring Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt (New Earth)