Arthur Cranston was a lawyer and the senior partner at the Cranston, Grayson and Wayne consumer research firm in Gotham City on Earth-Two. Although Grayson was seldom at the office due to his work abroad, Arthur actually found himself spending a great deal of time with Helena Wayne, a young ambitious litigator fresh out of law school. Arthur also worked with the embittered Roger Demarest, who frequently challenged Cranston for allowing Helena to become a partner.
- This version of Arthur Cranston, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 11 Appearances of Arthur Cranston (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Arthur Cranston (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Arthur Cranston (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Arthur Cranston (Earth-Two)