|Real Name||Arthur Curry, Sr|
|Relatives||Atlanna (mother); Orm (older brother); Mera (wife); Arthur, Jr. (son)|
|Affiliation||Justice League, Justice League International|
|Base Of Operations||Atlantis|
|Universe||The Brave and the Bold|
|Creators||Mort Weisinger, Paul Norris|
|"Evil Under The Sea!"|
History of character is unknown.
- Atlantean Physiology
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Durability
- Marine Telepathy: Aquaman has the ability to communicate directly with sea life and has done so throughout most of his life.
- Echolocation: A sonar power which allows Aquaman to detect things even when blinded. He once used this ability to sing a song completely in the tongue of whales.
- Hydrokinesis: A unique trait possessed by Arthur is the ability to openly control, generate and manipulate water be it shaping weapons and shielding, or projecting it as high pressure jet streams and summoning massive waves to wash away enemies and obstructions.
- Asphyxiation: Atlanteans can only exist outside of water for a limited period of time or else they will dehydrate, asphyxiate and ultimately die.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and its tie-in video game and comic book series, Batman: The Brave and The Bold and All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold. It is an adaptation of Aquaman. The original character was created by Mort Weisinger and Paul Norris and first appeared in More Fun Comics #73.
- Aquaman was voiced by John DiMaggio.
- 34 Appearances of Arthur Curry, Sr. (The Brave and the Bold)
- 9 Images featuring Arthur Curry, Sr. (The Brave and the Bold)
- 5 Quotations by or about Arthur Curry, Sr. (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Arthur Curry, Sr. (The Brave and the Bold)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.