|Real Name||Arthur Curry|
|Aliases||King of the Seven Seas|
|Creators||Mort Weisinger, Paul Norris|
|"The Power Pirate"|
Aquaman serves as a member of the Super Friends alongside Superman, Batman, Robin, and Wonder Woman.
- Atlantean Physiology
- Animal Control: He had telepathic command over any type of sea creature that was receptive to do his bidding.
- Aquaman was voiced by Norman Alden for the series produced from 1973 to 1977 and William Callaway for the series produced from 1978 to 1985.
- 42 Appearances of Arthur Curry (Super Friends)
- 3 Images featuring Arthur Curry (Super Friends)
- Quotations by or about Arthur Curry (Super Friends)
- Character Gallery: Arthur Curry (Super Friends)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.