Atom-Master was a disgruntled scientist turned criminal. His crowning inventive achievement was a special helmet which is capable of projecting illusions onto congealed dust motes in the air, and then solidifying them enough so that they would behave according to the Atom-Master's will. Using this device, he began a crime wave, which was stopped by Superman and Batman. The Atom-Master was then imprisoned for his crimes.
Some years later, he managed to escape, and briefly fought Superman again, escaping capture. He was then recruited into a group called the Forgotten Villains, each of whom had a score of his or her own to settle with the law. As a member of this group, the Atom-Master (now with a improved molecular-controlling helmet) has done battle with Superman, the Forgotten Heroes, and Resurrection Man; during this latter encounter, the Forgotten Villains were working alongside Vandal Savage.
In the aftermath of the battle with Resurrection Man, the Atom-Master was captured and once again imprisoned.
- Illusion-casting Helmet: is capable of projecting illusions onto congealed dust motes in the air, and then solidifying them enough so that they would behave according to the Atom-Master's will.
- (Improved) Molecular-Controlling Helmet: it permit Molecular Reconstruction at a level which he could create living beings.
- Ultivac: Atom-Master seems have stolen the Mr. Poseidon ring which controls the giant android Ultivac.
- 6 Appearances of Atom-Master (Earth-One)
- 3 Images featuring Atom-Master (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Atom-Master (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Atom-Master (Earth-One)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."