The young metahuman woman known only as Aurora is one of the numerous villains who were cloned by THE MASTER III, using cell samples from an unnamed DNA donor. Subsequent research has shown that the Master used random DNA samples from a number of individuals who were not metagene positive, and altered those samples genetically to induce the powers he wanted.
Aurora has the ability to project auras of different colors from her body and to solidify them to use as weapons. She used these powers, on orders from the Master, to attack the teen heroes Christopher King and Victoria Grant in their hometown of Fairfax, ME as a way of enticing the teens to use their magically-empowered H-Dials to "dial H for hero." The Master sent many of his cloned slaves after King and Grant in the hopes that the teens could be captured, and the Master would have the H-Dials for himself. Like all the others, Aurora failed in her mission and was captured; she was then turned over to the authorities, who then placed her in the custody of S.T.A.R. Labs for study and psychiatric counseling. It is hoped that ultimately, all of the Master's clone-slaves will be rehabilitated and be able to join society as agents of the federal government, although this has not as yet taken place. As of this writing, Aurora remains in S.T.A.R. Labs custody.
can project auras of different colors and solidify them into weapons
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 1 Appearances of Aurora (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Aurora (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Aurora (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Aurora (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Dial H for Hero Villain|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the bearers of the Hero Dial; Robby Reed, Chris King and Vicki Grant. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Dial H for Hero Villains."