Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Axis is a super-powered villain, possibly a metahuman, who can manipulate the perceptions of others via psychokinesis.
Axis and her colleagues were hired by Pylon of the The Veil to stage a terrorist attack at the Mall of the Universe in Minneapolis, Minnesota in order to bait the Teen Titans into a trap. It was Pylon's intent to have Dark Nemesis capture the Titans and outfit them with special bracelets that would record and transmit vital biological information about them back to the Veil. Dark Nemesis issued a public challenge to the Titans, one which they readily replied to.
Although the Titans suffered an initial defeat at the hands of Dark Nemesis, they turned the tide of battle and ultimately defeated them.
- Psychokinesis: Axis can alter a target's perceptions, forcing them to experience heightened anxiety, vertigo or any other sensation across the emotional spectrum.
- Appears to have been romantically linked to teammate Vault.
- 10 Appearances of Axis (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Axis (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Axis (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Axis (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.