Appearing in "The Angel and the Hitman"
- Yancey Thork (Only appearance; dies)
- Mr. Thork
- Samuel Ronton
- Willy Ronton
Synopsis for "The Angel and the Hitman"
Attempting to aid his sick friend, Willy Ronton, Azrael tries to locate Willy's father Samuel. Unfortunately, Samuel also happens to be the target of the metahuman mobster Yancy Thork. Just before he himself was shot by Tommy Monaghen, the Hitman, Yancy made him swear to find Ronton to "settle some scores." As both Azrael and Hitman draw closer to their target, the two team up to fend off some unsavory types. Discovering that Ronton is innocent of Thork's accusations, Tommy knocks off the true perpetrator, and Azrael brings Samuel back to his son.
- On the quote above; Hitman was referring to the state of Azrael's mind, and was using telepathy on him.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Azrael Vol 1 35 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Azrael series
Links and References
- No external links.