"The Tears of God, Part 1: Shock and Awe": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- My armor has changed. I feel the power of the ages... the power of God! I never learned these moves. It's the suit. The armor. It carries the imprint of every warrior who has worn it. I have already died. Nothing can touch me. I am invincible. They fall before me like a harvest.
- -- Michael Lane
Appearing in "The Tears of God, Part 1: Shock and Awe"
- Brothers of the Sword (First appearance)
- Fireball (First appearance)
- Hakim (First appearance)
- Baghdad (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "The Tears of God, Part 1: Shock and Awe"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on February 2, 2011.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Azrael Vol 2 17 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Azrael series
- Images from Azrael Vol 2 17
Links and References