Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Babe came from the planet Egg where his people are actually the rocklike formations of that world that generate new offspring through nonsexual reproduction; the children eventually will grow and form new mountains as they age. Babe was eventually stolen from his homeworld by a greedy offworld captain and forced to work as slave labor until Morphea encountered him and offered herself as a surrogate mother with the promise of bringing the child home. Babe became part of Martin Champion's second team known as the Atari Force, where they were to retrieve one of the Martin's probes that was stolen by the Dark Destroyer. Though Babe never returned home, he remained faithful to Martin Champion even as he and his team transported to Old Earth in order to restore a lost world.
- Diminished Intellect: Despite his immense size, Babe is effectively a toddler and is prone to childlike behavior.
- 8 Appearances of Babe (Atari Force)
- 2 Images featuring Babe (Atari Force)
- Quotations by or about Babe (Atari Force)
- Character Gallery: Babe (Atari Force)
- Babe at dccomics.com
- Babe at Wikipedia.org
- Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe II