History of character has not yet been written.
- Superhuman Strength: Bane was an Olympic-level athlete with immense strength even without the aid of Venom. When the Venom was injected into his brain (from a dispenser usually mounted on his arm, and fed through tubes connected to his mask), he achieved superhuman strength and endurance (although not enough to defeat Superman). However, the Venom could be dangerous when used in excess. During their first encounter, Batman defeated Bane by triggering an overdose of the drug into Bane's head, stopping the flow before Bane literally burst.
- Superhuman Stamina
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Bane. The original character was created by Chuck Dixon and Graham Nolan and first appeared in Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1.
- Bane was voiced in Batman: The Animated Series, Superman: The Animated Series, and The New Batman Adventures by Henry Silva. Notably, Silva used a thick Latin American accent for his first appearance, but lessened the accent in subsequent appearances.
- In the direct-to-video release Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman, and the video game Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu, he was voiced by Héctor Elizondo.
- 19 Appearances of Bane (DCAU)
- 5 Images featuring Bane (DCAU)
- 4 Quotations by or about Bane (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Bane (DCAU)