- You'll learn to fear me.
- -- Bane src
Bane is coerced into joining Superman's Regime through uncertain means and fights the Insurgents in the Batcave, including the alternate Wonder Woman. Bane is presumably incarcerated following the fall of the Regime.
This section of history takes place in a timeline outside that of normal Injustice: Gods Among Us history. Information here does not reflect the true history of neither the Injustice: Gods Among Us universe nor the Injustice: The Regime universe, and should not be seen as relevant to future sequels or comic adaptations.
Bane found in Sinestro and Black Adam inspiring examples of ruthless absolute authority. They reciprocated his regard for their talents. The three former villains regained control of the planet and formed a ruling triad that would be uninterrupted until the next phase of Bane's plan.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Bane. The original character was created by Chuck Dixon, Doug Moench, and Graham Nolan and first appeared in Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1.
- Bane was voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- 7 Appearances of Bane (Injustice: The Regime)
- 5 Images featuring Bane (Injustice: The Regime)
- 1 Quotations by or about Bane (Injustice: The Regime)
- Character Gallery: Bane (Injustice: The Regime)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."