Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bane was a psychopathic criminal whose great physical strength came as being the test subject of a super-steroid drug known as Venom. He busted out of Arkham Asylum with a bunch of other criminals and joined the Penguin's group as they plan to hold up Gotham with remote-controlled penguin robots. He was left behind by Penguin after his Submarine sunk. Years later he once again breaks free and hides out a beach. He is brought in by Superman.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Bane. The original character was created by Chuck Dixon, Doug Moench, and Graham Nolan and first appeared in Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1.
- Bane has been voiced by four actors:
- 5 Appearances of Bane (Lego Batman)
- 3 Images featuring Bane (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Bane (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Bane (Lego Batman)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."