Bane made his way to Gotham City where he almost immediately began his reign of terror. Bane became a constant enemy to Batman and the Batman family.
After several encounters with the Batman, Bane broke out of jail and immediately began to wreck havoc again.
The villain attacked a Gotham bank and began stealing money. During his attack, Bane was messaged by the Penguin, asking if Bane wanted to join a supervillain gang. Before the bank robber could reply, he was attacked by Batman, Batgirl, and the hero's new sidekick Robin. The heroes defeated Bane and he was returned to jail.
Later, Bane was taken from jail by a new vigilante by the name of Rumor. Rumor planned to kill Bane and many other supervillains, but the Batman stopped him. Bane tried to kill his rescuer and was taken to jail yet again.
- Superhuman Strength: When Bane is in his super-sized form, he gains superhuman strength.
- Martial Arts: Bane has shown advanced fighting abilities in both his human and superhuman forms.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Batman, related film, and the tie-in comic The Batman Strikes!. It is an adaptation of Bane. The original character was created by Chuck Dixon, Doug Moench, and Graham Nolan and first appeared in Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1.
- Bane was voiced by three different actors:
- 8 Appearances of Bane (The Batman)
- 6 Images featuring Bane (The Batman)
- 2 Quotations by or about Bane (The Batman)
- Character Gallery: Bane (The Batman)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) from the 2004 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 2004 television show The Batman. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "The Batman (TV Series) Villains category."
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."