History of character has not yet been written.
- Superhuman Strength: Mammoth is the power house of the H.I.V.E. and is many times stronger than the average human being. The exact range and limitations of Mammoth's strength level are unknown.
- Superhuman Durability: Complimenting his size and strength, Mammoth is extremely hearty and can withstand great extremes in pressure without tiring.
- Voracious Appetite: Like Cyborg, Mammoth possesses a perpetual appetite and can consume mass quantities of food (fresh or spoiled) with no ill effect. He once ate all of the food in the Titans refrigerator despite the fact that it was all covered with blue mold.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Teen Titans, the animated shorts that continued the series, and its tie-in comic book series Teen Titans Go!. It is an adaptation of Mammoth. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez and first appeared in New Teen Titans #3.
- Mammoth was voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson.
- Mammoth's height and weight were given in the episode "Artful Dodgers".
- 36 Appearances of Baran Flinders (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 8 Images featuring Baran Flinders (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Baran Flinders (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Baran Flinders (Teen Titans TV Series)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.
This character is or was a member of H.I.V.E., a criminal organization that specializes in training assassins and mercenaries, in any of its various incarnations.