Mister Might claimed to be Barb-Ell, son of Dumb-Ell, of the Planet Neon. Dumb-Ell launched Barb-Ell into space after calculating that Neon would explode. However, Dumb-Ell was just a crackpot and Neon didn't explode.
With the alter ego of Mr. Brent, he fought crime and founded the Freedom Brigade. However, he retired 20 years ago and married the Mermaid and had a son, Awkward Man, whom was forced to become a hero. Mr. Might has become a teacher at Dean Egghead's Academy for Super-Heroes.
- This version of Barb-Ell (Earth-Twelve), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 4 Appearances of Barb-Ell (Earth-Twelve)
- 1 Images featuring Barb-Ell (Earth-Twelve)
- Quotations by or about Barb-Ell (Earth-Twelve)
- Character Gallery: Barb-Ell (Earth-Twelve)
This article is using a sub-standard image. The image is too small, of poor quality, bears a watermark or violates copyright law. You can help the DC Database Project by replacing the offending image with a higher quality scan.