Barabra Gordon was the Daughter of Commissioner James Gordon and a librarian. She met Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson at the Gotham City Public Library. As Gordon and Wayne become acquainted, Killer Moth and his henchmen (in full costume) discuss a plan of attack. One henchman suggests taking Bruce Wayne hostage, but Killer Moth shows reluctance, due to Wayne's alleged friendship with Batman. Moth directs the group to kidnap Wayne's business acquaintance instead, who also happens to be a billionaire. When Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson realize the presence of their adversaries, they quickly leave the library to change into Batman and Robin.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This individual does not possess any superhuman capabilities.
- The 2003 CBS movie Return to the Batcave: The Misadventures of Adam and Burt featured a brief scene with the Barbara Gordon/Batgirl character, portrayed by Erin Carufel. Yvonne Craig, unlike her onscreen co-stars Adam West and Burt Ward, did not return for the movie.
- 2 Appearances of Barbara Gordon (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Barbara Gordon (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Barbara Gordon (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Barbara Gordon (Batman 1966 TV Series)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|1966-1968 Batman television series and the 1966 Batman feature film. This template will categorize articles that include it into Batman TV Series Characters.|
This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.