Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Injustice: Year Two
As Oracle, Barbara aided the Insurgency as a communications center and major ally. She converses with the President of the United States while Batman was recovering from his broken back at the hands of Superman, informing the President that Batman is alive, and that she is working with him and the other people who wish to take Earth back.
"Single Player: Battle" Epilogue
Not all heroes were destroyed by Superman; some were actually created by him. A technology wizard, Barbara Gordon had eluded detection by One Earth intelligence, feeding information to the insurgency under the code name "Oracle". But after the regime's murder of her father, Gotham Police Commissioner James Gordon, Barbara channeled her anger into a new alter-ego.
Sensing the right opportunity to strike, she attacked Superman directly. By defeating the High Councilor, she had announced "Batgirl" to the world in an impressive fashion.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Batgirl. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in Detective Comics #359.
- Barbara Gordon was voiced by Kimberly Brooks.
- 30 Appearances of Barbara Gordon (Injustice: The Regime)
- 7 Images featuring Barbara Gordon (Injustice: The Regime)
- 3 Quotations by or about Barbara Gordon (Injustice: The Regime)
- Character Gallery: Barbara Gordon (Injustice: The Regime)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
This character is or was a member of the Insurgency, a gathering of heroes and villains who have come together to usurp Superman's Regime and restore democratic order on Earth in the events that precede and include the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game.
Birds of Prey member