Barbara Gordon was captured in Gotham City together with her father Commissioner Gordon and her friend Kara Zor-El by the Legion of Doom. Brainiac's mind-controlling worms forced her to collaborate with the villains to kidnap friends and relatives of the members of the League and later to fight the Doom Patrol.
Once freed from the mind-worms by John Stewart's Green Lantern Ring, she joined her fellow heroes to take the Legion down. When the League set out to evacuate the cities controlled by the villains, Batgirl was part of the Wonder Woman's team that headed to Cheetah's city.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the comic book stories considered to be set on Justice. It is an adaptation of Barbara Gordon/Batgirl. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in Detective Comics #359.
- 4 Appearances of Barbara Gordon (Justice)
- 2 Images featuring Barbara Gordon (Justice)
- Quotations by or about Barbara Gordon (Justice)
- Character Gallery: Barbara Gordon (Justice)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."