- If these weapons work, Germany will use them to smash America-- Heil Hitler! And then the world!
- -- Baron Death src
Baron Death was a Nazi saboteur who tangled with Steel early in the hero's career. He rode into the United States on the back of a missile shot by a submarine. Upon landing in Long Island, he was met with two others but they were nervous to meet him. However, after announcing himself and his attentions he revealed his cache of experimental weapons and began his march against America. Planting several explosives around a military boot camp, Baron and his men were stopped from exploding the entire camp when Steel knocked the Nazis out and the resulting battle set off an explosion which nearly killed the soldier.
- This version of Baron Death (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Baron Death (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Baron Death (Earth-Two)
- 1 Quotations by or about Baron Death (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Baron Death (Earth-Two)