Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Barry Allen first appeared in the 1960s as the superhero known as the Flash, replacing Jay Garrick who preceded him in the Justice Society with the same heroic identity and the same type of superpowers. Being an inventor, he developed the microcompressed superhero uniform that could fit inside a small object; Bruce Wayne Jr. as Robin had a spare Batsuit stored away inside the buckle of his utility belt made by Barry Allen in the case that he might need to appear as Batman if his partner Dick Grayson (Batman) should be killed in the line of duty. Barry was the mentor and partner of a young teenager named Wally West who developed the same superhuman speed powers as he did and adopted the identity of Kid Flash. Years later Barry fathered a daughter named Carrie who inherited his superhuman speed powers and became the Flash during her time with the Justice League. In 2008, Wally's son Jay West became the Flash and was given one of Barry's old uniforms to use as his own.
- Speed Force Conduit: People who, for whatever reason, are connected to the Speed Force are sometimes called Speed Force Conduits. This means that they are connected to the Speed Force and are tethered to it.
- Accelerated Healing: The Speed Force connection allows the speedster's body recover from injury much faster than normal.
- Increased Perceptions: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive the world at a rate attuned how fast they can react.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force also manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such a friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: While not unlimited, the connection to the Speed Force does bolster the speedsters stamina well beyond the limits of a normal human.
- Superhuman Speed: The main effect of the connection is to allow a speedster to move at vast superhuman speeds. This also confers:
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- Mechanical Aptitude: Brilliant inventor.
Collapsible Flash uniform microcompressed inside a ring.
- This version of the character is native to the Superman & Batman: Generations series of stories.
- 3 Appearances of Bartholomew Allen (Earth-3839)
- 1 Images featuring Bartholomew Allen (Earth-3839)
- Quotations by or about Bartholomew Allen (Earth-3839)
- Character Gallery: Bartholomew Allen (Earth-3839)