The Flash was a hero with super-speed on Earth -52. He was friends with Batman until many of Wayne's sidekicks died, causing Batman to go insane. Batman thought that, if he had the Flash's power, he'd be fast enough to stop crimes that he otherwise could not. After forcing Barry into the Speed Force with him, the Flash was fused into Batman's body, and Wayne now had the super-speed he so desperately craved.
- Speed Force Conduit: People who, for whatever reason, are connected to the Speed Force are sometimes called Speed Force Conduits. This means that they are connected to the Speed Force and are tethered to it.
- Accelerated Healing: The Speed Force connection allows the speedster's body recover from injury much faster than normal.
- Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive the world at a rate attuned how fast they can react.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force also manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such a friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: While not unlimited, the connection to the Speed Force does bolster the speedsters stamina well beyond the limits of a normal human.
- Superhuman Speed: The main effect of the connection is to allow a speedster to move at vast superhuman speeds. This also confers:
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- 4 Appearances of Bartholomew Allen (Earth -52)
- 4 Images featuring Bartholomew Allen (Earth -52)
- 1 Quotations by or about Bartholomew Allen (Earth -52)
- Character Gallery: Bartholomew Allen (Earth -52)