Barry joined The Regime at first, because he did believe that the Man of Steels plans for protection of Earth. However after witnessing the High Councilor kill Shazam in cold blood made Barry question the whole purpose of the Regime. Barry decided that he must leave the Regime and join and help Batman's Insurgency, because "Superman has gone too far.".
After joining the Insurgency, Barry warned the Insurgents on Superman's plan on destroying Gotham and Metropolis to set an example towards the Insurgency. Barry helps the Insurgency protect Gotham and Metropolis, but is blasted away by Yellow Lantern's Force Wave. Barry is later seen let himself arrested due to having most of his crimes from the time he was in the Regime. Before he escort himself to the police van consisting the other Regime members, who are now arrested for fully aligned with Superman, Barry gives a smile to original universe's Green Arrow, amends that Barry will find a new and better life after his imprisonment.
"Single Player: Battle" Epilogue
Whether wishing to make further amends or simply unable to stop himself, Flash continued to use his powers in the pursuit of justice. Rumors of a mysterious red streak of energy that would set upon and incapacitate criminals circulated throughout Central City. While only some deduced his real name, most felt gratitude and affection for the new hero they called, 'The Ghost.'
- Speed Force Conduit
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Durability
- Time Travel
- Dimensional Travel
- Electrokinesis: The Flash generates large amounts of Speed Force lightning that he is able to charge his punches and kicks with.
- Vortex Creations
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Flash. The original character was created by Robert Kanigher and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in Showcase #4.
- Flash was voiced by Neal McDonough.
- 59 Appearances of Bartholomew Allen (Injustice: The Regime)
- 12 Images featuring Bartholomew Allen (Injustice: The Regime)
- 2 Quotations by or about Bartholomew Allen (Injustice: The Regime)
- Character Gallery: Bartholomew Allen (Injustice: The Regime)
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
This character is or was a member of the Insurgency, a gathering of heroes and villains who have come together to usurp Superman's Regime and restore democratic order on Earth in the events that precede and include the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game.