Flash is a member of the Justice League. He and Batman were trying to stop Captain Cold from stealing an obelisk when Flash was suddenly teleported away by Bat-Mite He and the other members of the Justice League were put in a cage inside of the Hall of Justice. He and the other members of the Justice League escaped by opening the door. Later, he was vacuuming his apartment when he got an emergency signal from Martian Manhunter. He and the other members of the Justice League went to the Watchtower, which was being invaded by the Legion of Doom. He and Wonder Woman fought Cheetah and Firefly. When Brainiac invaded Gotham City, Flash created a cage and put Brainaic's ship in it, calling it Flash Tower. However, Brainiac had shrunk the Earth and they would need a ring from every Lantern Corps to return it to normal size. Flash, Martian Manhunter and Cyborg got the rings from the Blue Lantern Corps, Indigo Tribe and Star Sapphire Corps.
- Speed Force Conduit: People who, for whatever reason, are connected to the Speed Force are sometimes called Speed Force Conduits. This means that they are connected to the Speed Force and are tethered to it.
- Accelerated Healing: The Speed Force connection allows the speedster's body recover from injury much faster than normal.
- Increased Perceptions: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive the world at a rate attuned how fast they can react.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force also manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such a friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: While not unlimited, the connection to the Speed Force does bolster the speedsters stamina well beyond the limits of a normal human.
- Superhuman Speed: The main effect of the connection is to allow a speedster to move at vast superhuman speeds. This also confers:
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Barry Allen/Flash. The original character was created by Robert Kanigher and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in Showcase #4.
- Flash was voiced by Charlie Schlatter for Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, Lego Batman: The Movie, and Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, and by James Arnold Taylor for Batman: Be-Leaguered and Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League.
- 8 Appearances of Bartholomew Allen (Lego Batman)
- 6 Images featuring Bartholomew Allen (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Bartholomew Allen (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Bartholomew Allen (Lego Batman)
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.