History of character has not yet been written.
- Speed Force Conduit: People who, for whatever reason, are connected to the Speed Force are sometimes called Speed Force Conduits. This means that they are connected to the Speed Force and are tethered to it.
- Accelerated Healing: The Speed Force connection allows the speedster's body recover from injury much faster than normal.
- Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive the world at a rate attuned how fast they can react.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force also manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such a friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: While not unlimited, the connection to the Speed Force does bolster the speedsters stamina well beyond the limits of a normal human.
- Superhuman Speed: The main effect of the connection is to allow a speedster to move at vast superhuman speeds. This also confers:
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DCAU and is an adaptation of Impulse. The original character was created by Mark Waid and Mike Wieringo and first appeared in Flash (Volume 2) #92.
- 4 Appearances of Bartholomew Allen II (DCAU)
- 3 Images featuring Bartholomew Allen II (DCAU)
- Quotations by or about Bartholomew Allen II (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Bartholomew Allen II (DCAU)
|Flash Family member|
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of The Flash, and a member of the Flash Family of speedsters. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Flash Family members" category.